Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Whew

The doctor said that it was a great thing that we made it in today, instead of waiting to see what the wound would do on its own. He figures it will be almost completely healed when we go to see him next week.

I think we also got the insurance thing worked out. Which means, we will not have to charge Tom's 'scripts on my credit card. Thank God for that, too, because we're already in the hole this month. Discover loves me. Lots.

Anyhow, all in all, we've gotten fairly decent news for the 20th.

On the other hand, I'm soooo tired.

Of course, Tom wants to go out to some garden center in the next town over. I'm afraid if we don't go today that the weather may not cooperate again until the spring.

I know that sounds dramatic, but Tom can't handle cool weather well. His body prefers at least 75 degrees, otherwise he's shivering like it were 20 below outside!

I guess I get to figure all that out. So, I'm outta here.

No comments: