Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Amusing

Amusement Parks are pretty cool. I personally don’t like the rides so much, but I absolutely LOVE watching other people ride them. I enjoy their calm looks as they take off from the platform just to be completely freaked out with the first drop or the intense speed!



Blackpool’s Pleasure Beach looks like the ideal place for me to get my kicks! They have several different types of rides , some looking absolutely horrifying to me … in a good way!

Of course, its not all about the rides at this Amusement Park. They’ve got fabulous looking shows and all sorts of places to eat. Heck, there’s also their Cineffex 4D theatre, with tons of amazing features! I’m all about trying that out at least once!

So, if you find yourself in the UK, check out this cool park!

No comments: