Thursday, October 25, 2007

I Want One!

I have no garage here at my house. My poor car and Tom’s van have to sit outside in the cold and rain, being exposed to the elements! Its horrible!! Not to mention having to clean the snow off the vehicles before driving them, or even dealing with cold while loading up!

One day, I hope to save enough money to build on a garage. And, I’ve been looking into these Prefab Concrete Garages ! I love the style of the Windsor! That’s exactly what I’m looking for! Lidget Concrete Garage’s have over 30 years of experience building these cost effective buildings. They have several different options of garages. They something for everyone, I’m sure!

3 comments:

Bluepaintred said...

lidget

just sayin

Sheila said...

thx dude.

Anonymous said...

What about building a carport? Is that possible with your house? My hubby can build just about anything! I will happily donate his services. If you're interested let me know and we can figure out what type of materials are needed and price it from there. (He doesn't know it, but I'd have him do it at no charge) Gotta figure out a way to get the materials tho...I can help!

Sorry I missed the party...I ended up really sick. You don't want details.