Monday, October 01, 2007

Problem Solved

I was just talking to Tom’s little sister tonight about her need to update her computer tower. You know, something a little newer than 1993. She looked at me with a little bit of panic and said that there was all sorts of stuff on her computer that absolutely needed to be saved. I don’t blame her for freaking out a little bit… I’ve never changed out computers with the desire to keep anything I had stored on the old on. I thought about it a little bit, and recommended to store her important stuff on the internet while making the switch to a newer and faster tower.

I easily found this place called Idrive online, which does exactly what she would need. Online backup makes so much sense anyhow! Who wants to loose all their files if their home computer explodes? Not me! So, by storing your important files at Idrive, not only is everything tucked away safely and securely, but its easy to access when you need it!

I should really look at their unlimited storage for a small monthly fee, because I would be absolutely devastated if I lost all of my digital photos. I think $4.95 monthly is a small price to pay to make sure my priceless digital memories don’t ever get lost!



1 comment:

Donna said...

better to save it to CDs or DVDs. seriously.