Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Ready for Bed!!

Oh my gosh! I just looked at the most beautiful French Beds I’ve ever seen! I’d love to have one of those bedrooms that you see on display in magazines and at stores. With one of the beds from Time 4 Sleep, I’d be one step closer. Not only that, but I’d also be sleeping in heaven-like state!

They have tons of different types of beds to choose from, too. I could stare at this site for hours, dreaming of the perfect one for me!

Did ya know, I’m a good sleeper, but I’m not really a good waker-upper. Tom would totally agree with that statement, I'm sure. With the divine memory foam mattresses that they offer, I’m sure I’d be even less apt to get out of bed! And this type of mattress is also good for Tom’s condition… Maybe I’ll look into them a little bit more!

No comments: