Thursday, November 29, 2007

I <3 Johnny Depp, too!

Who doesn’t like Johnny Depp? Seriously? I mean, if you don’t like Johnny Depp, I don’t know how you’re able to watch a movie much anymore. It seems that everywhere you turn, Johnny is staring in another movie.

I remember watching Johnny Depp in Edward Scissorhands. That was such an amazing part to see him portray. He seemed to master the ability to make Edward appear naïve and curious about the world around him. Watching his facial features in the film was superb, nearly not even needing to hear a word he said, his emotions played clearly in his eyes.

I truly enjoyed watching Johnny Depp portraying Sam in the movie Benny and Joon. It seemed that he really took Buster Keeton’s work to heart and attempted to replicate his work. I love that Johnny played a misfit in the movie, but was the ‘straight man’ as well, attempting to comprehend Joon’s mental illness.

To say that I’m excited about his newest movie, Sweeney Todd, would be a lie. I’m ecstatic to see Johnny in his latest role! He never ceases to amaze his fans, taking on outstanding and thoughtful roles. I’ve been to visit the official Sweeney Todd movie site, taking in as much information possible about Johnny’s latest movie! I’m off to visit Sweeney Todd on Myspace to get more information about the movie now!





No comments: