Tuesday, November 13, 2007

wanna see a movie?

I love a good book. You know what I’m talking about? One of those books that you just can’t set down until you’re done? Yeah, that’s some good stuff. And, one of my favorite authors that is constantly making me hold on to their book until the last page is Steven King.

Steven King is probably the only author that I like to read when it comes to scary books. I’m not really sure why that is, but it’s the truth. When I was a young and naive teenager, I remember grabbing the thick book IT from the library, and taking it home. Now, I don’t know what possessed me to check out that book. I will tell you, in all honesty, I considered several times putting the book down and returning it to the library. Yet, I made it through and haven’t ever turned back!

There is a new movie coming out called The Mist by Stephen King. Have you heard of it? I’ve seen the previews, and it looks promising! I love the struggles between the characters that are supposed to be working together to defeat the creatures outside of the store. That will make for some great scenes, I would think.



No comments: