Saturday, November 24, 2007

Yaaaawn

I'm super tired. Really. Like I could totally put my head on the pillow right now and fall asleep.

Except, I need to use the bathroom. And, I need to give Tom his medications. And I need to kick the cat out of the bedroom. Oh, and my toe itches.

Maybe I should finish my list so I can hit the hay.

Which, who in their right minds would 'hit' 'hay'? I mean, seriously? What's the point.

Just sayin'.

(Yes, you seriously wasted your time reading this post. Thank you.)

3 comments:

Bluepaintred said...

hay is extremely itchy. if you actually had to sleep on hay? you would hate it enough to hit it!

Sheila said...

I just don't understand... *sigh*

Marilyn said...

I think... not that anybody cares... but I think this saying is from way back when they stuffed mattresses with hay and/or straw. They talk about this in the Little House books. But then, I'm with Blue, it would be an awful way to have to sleep.