Saturday, December 22, 2007

... what? ...

I'm feeling a little goofy.

I'm not certain why, but it could be a good thing.

Unless you have to spend large quantities of time with me... then you might try to kill me, and, really, thats no fun. Well, no fun for me, anyhow. And, well, you'd have to attempt to hide all the evidence and run from the authorities. Really, thats rather exhausting work. You'd wanna take a nap during all that, which would make you a lot easier to catch up with.

So, if you find yourself waking up in a prison cell, you can blame yourself for spending time with me.

2 comments:

Not a Granny said...

Feeling goofy huh, are you enjoying a nice glass of wine? Maybe some Hot Buttered Rum?

smileymamaT said...

HA! Thanks for the good laugh-out-loud. That was like reading If you Give a Mouse a Cookie. Except that we end up in jail. Funny!
:) T