Sunday, October 23, 2005

Yay for Smart Sisters!

Angie added pretty music to my blog! (Turn up your speakers to listen, it should play automatically) If you want to listen to the song again, its on the right hand side of the blog, under the links / banners.

This song is Lucky by 7 Mary 3 (as y'all can read...) Tom played this song accustically, and was a crowd favorite. Of course, I think most of us knew it as Mr. Mustard.

Actually, I don't know if I ever really knew the real titles to most of the songs he played, come to think of it. Its funny to hear a song on the radio, then have the DJ tell me that the title is not anything close to what I thought it was. Oh well. What can you do?

Enjoy the music. I doubt I'll change it any time soon. Its quite the production to do so... and mainly up to my sister to update it when I ask her. :) Thank goodness she likes me.

No comments: