Friday, November 11, 2005

Misc Babblings

For some reason, I've made Tom watch Trace Adkins' video like twenty times. The song just makes me giggle, and Tom definately doesn't mind the eye candy. But, now he's going around, calling everyone a badonkadonk! Its hilarious!

My cousin brought over her little girl last night. She is precious. We spent the evening blowing bubbles and learning the names of coins... she's definately got 'penny' down. The rest kind of get mixed together. Well, let me rephrase. When she's asked what they are, they're all a penny. But, if you ask her which one a quarter is, she can pick it out.

The forecasters on the news channel we watch decided that this winter was going to be a mild one. I think they said they're not expecting more than 16 inches of snow total for the winter. And supposedly the lowest the temperature is supposed to get is -7. Now, that all sounds nice, but is it accurate? I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Tom's nephew is home from boot camp. I'm not certain when he's leaving again. I hope Tom will be able to see him before he gets his orders.

Tom is getting all pissy because his high speed internet isn't as fast as it should be. I know nothing about all this crap. I guess I get to talk to customer service and try to explain a problem I don't understand.

No comments: