Monday, February 06, 2006

Copy and Paste, copy and paste

Via Angie's Xanga -
'dad update

did I state that the MRI showed no additional cancer growth, his chest xrays came up fine, but they're going to do another MRI up higher to double check things. My dad has no use of his legs, he can't even move them himself right now. Thats scary to me, but hopefully when the shingles start clearing up (whenever that maybe) he'll get his strength back.'

Via Mom's Email -
'Nurse Shelly told me tonight how you can tell the "baby doctors" from the experienced ones.

The babies wear shorter white coats!! I thought that was interesting. I told her we wished we had known that from the beginning, and she agreed. She tries to let the patients know, but it doesn't always happen (I don't think a nurse is supposed to say anything, unless asked.)

Honestly, I did not get much medical info from her. She did not have a lot to report. But, Rick reminds her of her Dad, and she really likes him. (Rick, not her Dad - well, that is a stupid comment.)

Time for bed.'

Via Me -
Easy posting, ah.

Time for bed, for sure.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thats not a bad banner.

Unknown said...

sorry, I think I fixed it.