Thursday, February 16, 2006

Is it time for bed yet?

I am so tired! I have been so tired all week. My sleep pattern is cattiwhompus and I can't catch up. Its annoying. Here I sit, at 6:40 pm, wondering if I should go ahead and sneak a nap, or try to hold out until later and sleep through the night. Tom is napping - which makes it harder to decide.

I'm sure most of this exhaustion is stress induced. Its my coping mechanism. Which, of course, isn't helpful.

I should start packing. Yet, I can't find the purpose in it yet. I mean, ultimately, we're moving. Its the matter of not knowing where we're going... I see the visual of us living out of boxes and Tom not being able to navigate through our already tiny apartment.

And, its overwhelming. Where does one start? What things can I pack now, and what needs to stay accessible until the last minute? Where do I store these packed boxes until they have a new home?

I know, I know. I'm over thinking this. I should just get off here and start loading up a box. Its not going to harm anything.

Yet, I'm really leaning towards the napping thing.

No comments: