Monday, March 13, 2006

still searching

Went to look at two houses on Saturday. Neither were suitable for Tom's and my needs.

One, though, was pretty frickin' cool... but it was a fixer-upper. And, needless to say, I do not have the funds to fix it up. *sigh* It would of been really neat: a nice view of a lake (actually a large pond) that Tom would of been able to access, a huge garage that's bigger than 3 of my apartments combined... blah blah blah. It doesn't matter. Its not immediately livable. So, even if I had money to invest into it later, my loan will not allow me to purchase it.

Its alright though. There's more fish in the sea, right?

The search continues...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

found this place in the yellowpages hotrod-express.com prob cost a lot, but at least they appear to know what they're doing lol, there is the ls body shop off of indp, I'm guess its the place by tony's but I'm not sure, and I don't know anything about it, but its closer than 40 hwy... one step at a time I know, its a far fetched dream but I want to know what I'm doing and where at when I get to that step.. is that stupid? anyhow I'm just wasting time while cyndi is at the office.... so I'm going to go now, I hope all is well. oh, here is car show at bartle hall this weekend, not that you'll have time but if you do have any interest let me know ;-) I'll probably talk to you sometime soon.. don't stress yourself out. love ya!

Unknown said...

oh yeah. and mark did say last night that the tired in the garage will fit the GTO so I will air it up (tonight I hope) and see how well it holds air, and go from there with changing it... doubt I will change it by myself... or can for that matter. but I'm just rambling. . . but if you have any spare time next week when you're not doing 800 other things, and would want to help me figure that out, it would be awesome! :-) ok, I'm really going now.... I've got to decide to make a grooming appointment for the dog next week. later.

Unknown said...

it could of been me. at work I'll google something, then go to my xanga, and then from my xanga go to yours and then get to this one because I don't want to save favorite places on kat's computer.

and don't stress about sister time. kat said she might help teach me to change a tire, it could be interesting lol hope you have a wonderful weekend!

BTW, does my GTO blog open for you?