Thursday, March 23, 2006

Thats my story**...

So, I decided to stop by the bar after work... you know, to blow off some steam. And, while sitting there, minding my own business and eavedropping on the patrons activities, this guy walks up to me and offers to buy me my next drink.

Of course, I was a little taken back, and several questions run through my head:
- What in the heck does this guy want?
- Free drink? Can't beat that...
- What the heck does this guy want?
- I really should be going any how...
- What the heck does this guy want?

(You see the pattern here, I'm sure.)

Anyhow - I don't even get a chance to answer before this girl pushes her way between he and I. Immediately, I know I really don't want to be involved in this situation. I try to say something innocent and clever, but obviously this chick knows what was transpiring...

The next thing I know, she's pushed me and I can't help but push back. She started towards me again, and I held up my hand allowing her to run into it. (Stupid drunk girl.)

I had to laugh as she fell to the ground from running into my fist. Literally.

Of course, I'm astonished that this 'bar fight' has ended how it has, but after she gathered herself off the floor, she and her 'boyfriend' quickly left!!

In the tiny mix, though, I swear that girl broke my pinky finger! Its so hard with this intense pain from bending my finger! You'd never think you use the furthest knuckle up on your pinky (the one closest to the nail) until its maimed.

**If you believed any part of the above story, you don't know me very well at all...

In all seriousness, I think I did break my pinky knuckle, though. But, I think I broke it while opening a freezer at work!! How LAME is that. I like the above story much better.

Can you hear me saying, "Ow," each time I use my pinky? Re-read the post now, inserting an audible OW every other word or so...

Poor poor pitiful Sheila...

No comments: