Monday, April 03, 2006

Maybe I should be a Doctor...

Not that I'm patting myself on the back too much here, but I think I might have a handle on Tom's heel without visiting the doctor.

We haven't decided to cancel the appointment yet. But, things are looking much better since I started 'treating' it. (Gee, I sound so smart.)

And, I'm 99% sure the reason Tom's shoulder has been hurting him so badly is because he's been using it more. I remember right after Tom got hurt, the Doctors said that rebuilding muscle was very painful. The simple motion of scratching your nose would strain the muscle as if you had attempted pushing an 18 wheeler, full force for an hour.

So, since I've declared myself a doctor, I believe the best thing to do would be to continue to work the arm as much as possible without making Tom pass out from pain. ;) (Well, it would be easier to work his arm out if he had passed out... I'll keep that in mind.)

Of course, I think we need some more Lidoderm for the horrendous break through pain that occurs during this process. And, it'll be one heck of a process. I might have to ask someone else to work out his arms... I get frustrated seeing him in pain and not being able to fix it. I don't want to cause the pain as well.

Dr. Sheila has spoken.

In other news, I'm looking at more houses tomorrow. Hopefully there will be something worth mentioning to everyone... Keep your fingers crossed, would ya?

No comments: