Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Oh! Oh!

We made an offer on a house today. This house is perfect. Already 100% move in ready for Tom. Completely level, no steps... minor ramps to get over the thresholds, but no big deal. Great yard. Close to 'home' (being our folks houses). All appliances.

Man!

It turns out someone else made an offer on it today, too. Most probably for more money than I can offer.

We're hoping our story will help us out a little.

And, of course, if I could somehow find $2000 floating around, that would help too. But, it still might not be enough help...

We've literally looked at everything in the tri-county area in my price range. This is by far the best option. Its definately the only one that is move-in ready for Tom. All the rest would need changes - ramps, doors moved, additions, etc.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much. Its really hard though.

No comments: