Thursday, June 01, 2006

You can concider your day complete

I was going to post last night about Tom's bum. I'm sure all of you are so disappointed that I have not posted about it sooner... Well, here it goes.

I don't know what happened from Tuesday night to Wednesday night, but Tom's rear is looking great. Like really great. Like, so great that I had to stop and think to make sure I had been looking at it nightly...

I figure it should be healed up completely within a couple of days if Tom is willing to stay in bed.

Alas, he is not. The weather is great. He's going stir crazy. I suppose I don't blame him.

I surely hope we continue to go forward here, instead of having a set back because Tom wants to enjoy his day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i know what it means, I just didn't understand how when they've obviously had a burn pile. just grab some barrels