Saturday, November 11, 2006

Cuz I can now.

Well, since I have this fancy new thing, I thought I would use it to hide a meme. If you're interested...

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
In bed

2. Who are you in love with?
Tom

3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
I've never been that hungry

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
a pair of socks and a shirt folded on my bed...

5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
uh, I try to do most of my shopping online. :D

7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
Yup, although I wonder sometimes if its worth it.

8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
well, uhm, out of town long distance? lets say: with Angie to Rich Hill.

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
Nope.

11. What are you wearing right now?
Jeans and a tshirt.

12. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
depends on how much money I have

13. Last food that you ate?
a nutty bar. I think I'm addicted.

14. Where were you last week at this time?
probably right here.

15. You bought any clothing items in the last week?
nope, I'm broke.

16. When is the last time you ran?
At camp. I fell on my face. I try not to run. ;)

17. What's the last sporting event you watched?
College football, bleck!

18. What is your favorite animal?
self-maintaining ones. ;)

19. Your dream vacation?
Heck, I'm not picky, if its free.

20. Last person's house you were in?
My mom's and sisters?

21. Worst injury you've ever had?
uh... when I pulled my back putting socks on Tom. Yeah, that sucked.

22. Have you been in love?
Of course.

23. Do you miss anyone right now?
sure

24. Last play you saw?
something in high school? oh, wait, I saw Tom's son in a play since then.

25. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
what?!

26. What are your plans for tonight?
Supposed to do a couple of things... don't know if I'll manage them.

27. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
Uhm, can't remember - probably my sister. (can you tell this was a myspace meme)

28. Next trip you are going to take?
to the doctor's office. whee!

29. Ever go to camp?
Yearly.

30. Were you an honor roll student in school?
Not me.

31. What do you want to know about the future?
will they find the cure for SCI soon?

32. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
nope

33. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
well, considering I don't have insurance...

34. Where is your best friend?
I dunno. Want me to call her?

35. Who is your best friend?
Elizabeth

36. Do you have a tan?
nope

37. What are you listening to right now?
College football, bleck.

38. Do you collect anything?
I try not to anymore...

39. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
Heck, I dunno.

40. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
wow, uhm, like when I was 18 or so?

41. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Sure.

42. What does your last text message say?
O T just called.

43. Do you like hot sauce?
no thanks.

44. Last time you took a shower?
yesterday. (Dude, I just woke up not too long ago.)

45. Do you need to do laundry?
Always.

46. What is your heritage?
I am 'the melting pot'.

47. Are you someones best friend?
I would like to think so.

48. Are you rich?
No where close.

49. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
playin' on the computer.

50. Who was the last person to call you?
Home Health

No comments: