Sunday, April 08, 2007

Oh the sorrow

My beautiful long fingernails bit the dust.

I broke three within two days.

The rest had to go.

It also helped that I was trying to play some guitar tonight. Its really flippin' hard to play guitar with long fingernails.

But I have faith that I can grow them again.

I'm on a mission.

(Yes, this is your Easter post. You're supposed to be enjoying your day with your family... not reading blogs. GET.A.LIFE!)

(oh, I shouldn't be posting today? I should be hanging out with my family? Shut up.)

3 comments:

Avitable said...

Maybe if you lay them down in a cave and put a rock over the opening, your fingernails will be resurrected within three days.

Bluepaintred said...

Dammit! I knew i was supposed to be doing something today other then reading blogs..CHOCOLATE!

Trisha (Ashlyn's Adoring Mommy) said...

I can't do anything without my nails....that's why the remain acrylic. Can't keep real ones, can't function without long ones. I learned to compromise. And since I do them myself and they are on MY hands, they technically are MINE! Right?