Blue kindly tagged me with this crazy meme which makes me think harder than I really want to right now. But, I'm going to do it anyhow cuz I really have nothing else to talk about unless you want to hear me whine s'more. Cuz, I can. Oh yes, I can.
6 Weird things I do while getting ready to sleep or while sleeping:
1. I gather up the cats and force them out of the bedroom. Kryptonite doesn't know how to just lay down, and will drive me crazy with his constant moving around through the night. If we leave the door open, Tom has to deal with Kryptonite way more than I do.
2. I arrange my pillows, which start with one under the head, one on the left and a body pillow on the right. The one on the left sometimes gets put under my knees if my back is hurting.
3. I almost always try to sleep on my back at night, but will end up on my stomach through the night. I can not sleep on my side.
4. If I have to set my alarm clock for an appointment the next day, I check the alarm several times before getting into bed. I've even been known to get back out of bed to look, or wake up to check that it's still set.
5. I purposely allow myself time to hit snooze on the alarm clock at least once. Normally its set so I can hit snooze 3 times.
6. I must sleep with a blanket. I cannot be completely uncovered through the night, even if the blanket is only covering my leg. I cannot have a blanket over my face, it makes me feel like I'm choking.
Uhm - anyone wanna take this one on? Give it a whirl!
UPDATE: I noticed I broke all of my 'rules' during my nap today. What does that mean?!