Monday, October 24, 2005

You can't be serious...

I just spent the last four hours of my life THINKING I was updating and fixing my glitch with my printer software. And, I've not accomplished that task by any means.

I had even gone so far as to use the online support guy, Pablo. He recommended uninstalling the software and re-installing it. Sounds easy enough. HECK NO!

Finally, I'm back to square one (after going through steps 2 - 34232) with the same orginal problem. Yes. I'm extremely thrilled with the whole thing.

And, I can't cope with it any more tonight. So, I'm done with that.

It's been great getting high speed access to the internet, but your computer really freaks out because it suddenly has the abilities to get all the updates you needed for the past 26 years. (slight exaggeration) And, that doesn't seem to work really well for me or my computer. One update at a time please. One update at a time...

No comments: