Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Interesting...

So, last night, Tom thought he noticed he had more feeling in his right leg and foot. He was rather impressed with the improvement. So, I thought I was being stupid by asking him to move his right foot... but, I swear I saw it move. Not like any major movement, by any means. But, itty bitty tiny movement. Almost so little that I asked him to do it several times to make sure I wasn't seeing things. And, I'm still not sure that I wasn't seeing things. But, I'd nearly swear I saw him point and pull his right foot.

What I find more interesting is that his left arm is the dominate one. Yet, its his right leg that might possibly sorta be improving. I find the spinal cord is a very complex thing to comprehend... Yeah, I bet y'all knew that already.

Very intriguing. Definitely worth keeping an eye on, though.

No comments: