Friday, December 30, 2005

More hospitals and other junk

They (the infamous 'they') have decided to keep my dad in the hospital on a morphine drip because his back and legs were hurting so much. They plan to do an MRI tomorrow. I think that's all I know at the moment. Mom is coming home tonight to sleep, and will obviously be back up there tomorrow as soon as Dad will let her come. ;) He doesn't have a room number yet, so obviously no number to call... which I think he's thankful for. He hates talking on the phone.

I got my prescription filled. $40 for the generic. 6 pills total. Whee. Well, at least I'm going to get better, now, right?

I'm putting on my 'professional photographer' hat tomorrow. Maybe I'll post a couple photos after I get back. But, at this rate, I'll be more than ready for a nap before I get anything posted here. Tom isn't going to attend. With his cathetor issues coming and going, he's not willing to risk being in a public place yet. Which, I understand. I wish he'd feel comfortable going. To the church. (Not as in the other form of 'going'.... nevermind.)

I'm feeling a little spacey. And, I'm finding myself very entertaining. I think its the medication. I'll stop typing, so as to stop you from having to read what I find very funny.

Hm. Yeah.

Oh yeah, Angie knows how to glue on a rear view mirror, now. So, send any rear view mirror work her way. She works for cheap. (Ha! See - I do think I'm funny.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great now I'm cheap... *sigh*

Sheila said...

Now, I didn't say YOU were cheap. But, if you say so...;)