Thursday, December 29, 2005

Still sleepy

I've slept, and slept s'more. So much that I've not gone to fill my antibiotics (bad girl, I know). Thank goodness my ear does not cause me constant pain, but it definately makes the world spin when going from a standing to laying position (or the opposite) or any sudden head movements.

I did manage to watch The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy with Tom last night. Its entertaining, but definately one that you have to watch again. Therefore, we went to watch it again tonight, and... I fell asleep. Oops.

Angie found the game online. More proof of how much movie verses book differs. I'm a little confused, due to just seeing the movie. Angie (who got the book for Christmas) is a little better off, but has only read to chapter four. So, we're working together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

got to chapter 12, and it might of helped a bit for the game but I haven't played yet.