Thursday, July 27, 2006

Who flippin' uses propane anymore?!

Oh, I do, I do. (Note the excitement there.)

Have you ever been forced to learn about something that you've no idea about? Is it hard for your mind to comprehend? A little much to process?

Yet, you have no option but to learn and make an educated decision promptly.

Great.

Our furnace and our hot water run off of propane. We're running low. AND - the price of propane goes up for the winter months. Which, according to the propane world, is coming up soon. Prices change in the middle of August!

So, I have to figure out how to work this system and then come up with the money to pay for this crap, which most companies expect up front payments.

Who makes the rules for this crap?

How much does it cost to make these things run off of electricity? Do I really want to fathom that cost? Doubtfully.

I don't wanna play. I'm taking my toys and going home!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that is a pretty picture, and btw thanks. I'm debating on going back in to see what else could be causing me to be tired but I'm not all that modivated to make the appointment. ironic I suppose. I'm so tired of hearing - "well you have had a long going on the past couple months"