Thursday, August 17, 2006

Finally

Yes, I finally ordered propane today. By wiping out our savings, and each of us dropping a hundred each, $500 is going to give us about 3/5 of a tank. Obviously this is not enough to make it through the winter. But, at least its a start (and all we can scrape up at the moment). We'll keep our fingers crossed that our house is incredibly energy efficent. Because we will be screwed, cost-wise, come winter.

I also got the van inspected and licensed. The guy who did the inspection asked how the family was doing... which will probably typical when going into any shop in LS. At least I'll be treated well, since they're all trying to 'take care of' us girls now that my dad is gone.

Not that I was ever treated poorly, mind you, but I'd always say, "I don't know. Call my dad and ask him." Now, I'll have to say, "I don't know. What would my dad tell you to do?"

How does the real world deal with auto mechanics, I wonder?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that is a good question.

i plan on getting more pics saturday, who else do you need?

Unknown said...

got the list, probably won't go until tuesday, but it will get done lol I know you're just so worried