Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Okay okay....

Geez, I know its been a while. But, seriously, I don't know if there's much worth saying.

Uh, let's see. Tom recently aquired an OT (occupational therapist) to work out his upper body. He's been in some pretty intense pain, but has decided to be a trooper and work through it. Hopefully he'll be able to get better fine motor skills, or perhaps even get a couple more muscles working!

I've written an email to my boss explaining why I think the manager sucks so badly, and how something needs to be done about it. (I've not heard anything back on that.)

I'm getting the van inspected today. Yes, I'm late.

I've recently found Find A Grave, which is either a really cool website, or really morbid... depending on how you look at it. Of course, I find it really cool.

This website is a wonderful online memorial and an information mecca for geneology researchers. It also helps those who are unable to travel to locate their families plots. I have decided since I enjoy wandering aimlessly around cemeteries anyhow, to take a camera with me.

And, I've converted Angie as well, since she enjoys cemeteries the same as I do.

Speaking of cemeteries, Mom is working towards getting all the details figured out for the headstone. Every time she thinks she almost has it all figured out, someone mentions something else that she starts to concider adding. I think she's getting closer to making her final decisions.

I guess that'll have to do for now (update-wise).

Catch ya later.

No comments: