I haven't gotten much stuff to write about today.
So, I decided to make a list.
A list about me.
Everyone likes a list, right?
- The most damage I ever did to any of my cars was tagging a concrete poll (that block gas pumps) with the passenger side of my car. The door never opened correctly after that.
- The most damage I did to anyone else's car would have to be the green GTO story (numbers 44 - 46 on my other list).
- Well, except if you count pouring sand in the gas tank of Tom's dune buggy when I was like seven (I honestly didn't know what damage I was doing, though!).
- I've only gotten one ticket in my entire life. It was only a parking ticket. (When I lived in downtown LS, there was 2 hour parking from 9AM to 7PM in front of my apartment. I purposely parked my car on the street to guarantee I would be out of my place by 11AM. I overslept and got a ticket.)
- I've been pulled over a couple of times - mostly at the lake, wondering why I was there.
- I've bailed two people out of jail.
- I never snuck out of my parents house.
- I have never snuck out of my friends parents houses, either.
- I have lied about where I was going, though. Honestly, it was never my idea. Stupid 'friends'.
- I never skipped school - not even lunch!
- I did play the 'sick' card a couple times when I wasn't, though.
- I was never tardy for class. In fact, I was almost always early.
- I rarely did my homework, unless I could get it done in class the day it was assigned. I have no idea how I passed my classes! The only homework I did definately was when I was assigned to write a story or poem.
- I hate math formulas. But, I really kind of enjoy math.
- I had a fear of school restrooms ever since the first grade. There was a scheduled (the teachers were aware, but it was not told to the students) fire drill, yet my teacher let me use the restroom moments before the alarm went off. I was in the process of pulling up my jeans when the alarm went off, scaring the daylights out of me. I struggled to get out of the stall fast enough. When I exited the bathroom, the entire school was smashed into the hallways. I couldn't find my class - an administrator had to take me to my teacher. I was terrified. I rarely used school bathrooms the rest of my school career.
- I also rarely wore jeans to school after that day. (Weird, I know... but I was afraid I wouldn't be able to pull them up fast enough when using the bathroom. Yet, if I rarely used the restroom at the school, how was this a factor? I have no idea.)
- I will dive into the water, but I hate to jump in. Tell me why this is?
- My middle name is the same as my mother's nick name (with an added 'E'). I was not named after my mother, though.
- I hate it when people read over my shoulder. But, I will let anyone read whatever it was as soon as I'm done.
- I really want this list to have 20 points, but I can't figure out what to write here. So, I'm cheating and concidering it the 20th.