Wednesday, August 30, 2006

God's Green Earth

Thats where Angie and I went yesterday.

All over it.

It was rather enjoyable, as is most time that I spend with my sister.

There are some new photos on flickr showing some of our day. Not all of it, of course.

And, actually, probably not much of it will entertain you. But, you know, whatever - check 'em out, or not. It's cool.

Tom got me a new phone system for the house, which is nice. It has the option to monitor the location of the phone, like a baby monitor. Which is very useful when Tom is stuck in bed and I'm running around the house.

It will also be nice to have duel handsets again, instead of only one cordless. I hate it when you're in the middle of a conversation and the cordless battery starts to die, especially when there's no back up.

Anyhow, I suppose I should get motivated to go to work... blah.

No comments: