Saturday, October 28, 2006

Some days...

you should never leave the house.

Things were fine until I decided to motivate outside and move on to work.

There was only enough orders for me to be there about a half hour, plus whatever busy work I could find after that.

Go figure that one order would have me running to Hy-Vee and back, and take over an hour and a half to complete!!

Needless to say, I didn't bother trying to find any busy work. I just hightailed it out of there as soon as I was done.

Then, while leaving work, I RAN OVER A CAT!!!

A flipping CAT!

I didn't have the stomach to look out my mirror to see if I had really killed it or not. I just pray that it either died immediately, or a car came quickly behind me and finished off the job.

I really feel bad about it. It was someones pet!

But, how would I of been able to identify the pet to figure out whose house it belonged to? Most cats don't wear identification tags...

I feel miserable.

I'm glad to be home. I don't wanna leave my house again tonight...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that sounds like a really crappy day. :(

I hope things get better!

Elizabeth said...

OMG
I just really don't know if I could have handled that. How did that happen?
I mean they are not normally stupid enough to just run out in front of the car.