Monday, December 04, 2006

Christmas blah

I think I might have all our shopping done. Well, minus a couple tiny things...

The fun part of it all is that I have not stepped foot into a store to do any shopping. I do not miss the craziness of it, either.

I love Christmas because I really enjoy buying gifts for others.

Sometimes I'll buy a present and be really excited about it at the time. Then, as the time comes closer to have the gift opened, I start wondering if I made the best choice.

It kind of drives me batty.

4 comments:

Trisha (Ashlyn's Adoring Mommy) said...

Well you always do a good job in my opinion! :o) You're a good shopper!

And well, you are already batty, so it wouldn't take to much.

Elizabeth said...

You are a FREAK, I am sure that you do great!
You always do well with me.

Anonymous said...

i might need your help today, besides the getting of my car *crosses fingers*

RisibleGirl said...

You're almost done? I hate people like you! **smooch**

I haven't bought even ONE thing. Do you know how big my family is?

Bah Humbug!