Monday, December 11, 2006

That's what my desk looks like?!

I'm a procrastinator.

I'm also the opposite of a neat freak. I mean, I wouldn't call myself a slob, necessarily. Everything has its place... but it normally has 3 places it gets set before it makes it to its final place. (Does that make sense?)

Every now and again, I get a wiiiiild hair, and I have to clean and organize something.

Normally I get one area finished, and my wild hair gets lost.

Tonight's project was my desk.

I'm not exactly sure what brought it on, but I decided it was time to find the surface again.

I don't think I had cleaned it off since we moved in.

Again, it wasn't gross, like dirty dishes or anything. Just covered in piles of mail or whatever...

Anyway, the piles were creeping further and further in. I nearly lost the top of my desk.

But, I've found it again.

Its kind of nice to look at.

And, of course, I've lost motivation to start another task.

Thankfully no other part of my house ever gets as bad as my desk!!

(Just don't look in the Guest Room closet!)

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Yeah, that is awesome!

Trisha (Ashlyn's Adoring Mommy) said...

What a good girl you are!!