Thursday, January 04, 2007

This is my side - fyi.

So, while leaving for work tonight, I pull out onto the highway behind a tow truck.

We're driving on our merry way, no problem.

I notice in the other lane a truck has passed the tow truck.

As the truck comes closer to me, I notice it's slowly drifting into my lane. Well, as slowly as you can drift for driving the speed limit of 55.

Yeah... it comes closer and more into my lane. And closer, and more into my lane.

The tow truck in front of me even noticed, because I saw its break lights come on (hoping to be the first one on the job for the tow, of course).

Finally I swerve, at about the same time the truck realizes its drifted to far over.

It all goes off without a hitch - we all survive with no contact, and continue on our way.

But, I think I left my heart on the side of the road!

No comments: