Sunday, May 20, 2007

You're kidding, right?

No one in their right mind should call someone elses house at 5 AM.

Especially if there is no emergency.

And, then, if someone does get the bright idea to call at 5 AM, they should not keep you on the phone until 8 AM. (Not me. Are you crazy?! Tom was on the phone all that time.)

Seriously? I don't think whatever you needed to say couldn't wait until 10 AM, minimum.

You've totally screwed up any possibility of our normal schedule around here. And I'm really cranky because of it.

Will there ever be a day where I can get 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep?

2 comments:

Trisha (Ashlyn's Adoring Mommy) said...

5 AM ...what kind of moron does that? I mean sure if you lived in an totally different time zone and/or planet yeah maybe you didn't think of it...but then you figure it out and call back later. Idiots.

EE said...

Does this happen on a regular basis, or is it a one time thing???
5am is rude...6am is rude...7am is rude...