Saturday, June 30, 2007

I'm confused...

Blue tagged me. She had two memes the same day, though. So, I don't really know if I got tagged for this one, but I'm doing it anyhow.

I do know that she tagged me with that Rockin' Girl Blogger thingee that's going around. And, technically, I'm supposed to tag 5 more girls with that... I don't know that I know of 5 girls that haven't already received it.



So, if you haven't gotten to be a Rockin' Girl Blogger, and you want it, lemme know.

Anyway - here's the meme:

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:

1. Are We There Yet??
2. It's A Blog Eat Blog World
3. More Random Than Average
4. Bluepaintred
5. Seriously

Next select five people to tag:
Elizabeth
Trish
Sugar Queen Dreams
Not A Granny
Dixie

THEN answer the following Questions:

What were you doing 10 years ago?
moving out for the first time with a couple of roommates, working, nothing exciting really.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
settling into our new house, working, nothing exciting really.

Five snacks you enjoy:

chocolate
peanuts
cheese
Frito chips
yogurt

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
Landed - Ben Folds
Not Ready To Make Nice - Dixie Chicks
Closer to Fine - Indigo Girls
Patience - Guns and Roses
Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

buy a kick butt van for Tom
build our dream home
pay off all our debt
help our friends and family
donate to charities

Five bad habits:
Diet Coke
Smoking (not so much any more)
Biting my nails
playing with my tongue ring
procrastinating

Five things you like doing:
sleeping
listening to music
spending time with Tom
hanging out with family
hanging out with friends

Five things you would never wear again:
tapered jeans
turtle necks
mini skirts
polka dots
stripes

Five favorite toys:
my camera
my computer
my guitar
my car
any good book

------------------------------

Oh, and Sugar Queen Dreams tagged me for a different meme.

(I feel so popular!)

I'm not ignoring that meme, SQD, I promise.

But, I honestly never go out to eat.

Anywhere.

We're lucky to grab some fast food once every 3 months. We just can't afford it.

Its a sad world when McDonald's is a treat!

So, I'm afraid I'm going to have to skip this meme, unless y'all wanna hear about Sonic or Taco Bell.

I'm lame.

5 comments:

Bluepaintred said...

I know I will get slammed, but my favorite restaurant IS MacDonald's.

I would go ever freaking day if I could.

when people ask what I will do when all the kids are in school, I say get a job at McDonald's.

I'M NOT JOKING! I heard employees get kick ass discounts!

Sugarqueensdream said...

I personally love Taco Bell, Sonic and McDonald's and eat there also when I can.
Georg and I used to dine out all the time but things have changed in the past 6 months....
So I was gonna say: my house,my house,my house,my house,my house.... But then that might have made me look like I was all puffed up on myself... *sigh*
I think I need to get a page just for Memes...Ya think LOL
Peace!

Not a Granny said...

Thanks Sheila, I too love Taco Bell. By the way, just exactly what does meme mean? Who came up with such a word?

Sheila said...

BPR - You'd wanna work at McDonalds? Its not nearly as fun as it sounds, dear. Believe me - I've worked fast food.

SQD - Even before Tom got hurt, we rarely ate out at 'real' restaurants. We were still more fast food kind of folks.

Granny - I looked it up on Wikipedia, and am more confused now than before.

Elizabeth said...

So maybe I am a idiot but how do I get this done?