Thursday, July 19, 2007

I'm slow sometimes...

We finally got some better pictures taken of the nursery tonight. Check them out over at Trish's blog.

And...

finally...

Blogarita tagged me with this a while ago. I've just now got my head on straight enough to tackle it! Sorry it took so long.

The Rules

Each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of the post list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know they are tagged by leaving them a comment.

7 Random Facts About Myself

  • I've not had my hair cut since my profile picture was taken over a year ago.
  • I've never ridden on a motorcycle.
  • I hate roller coasters and basically all amusement park rides.
  • I've only had 3 'real' jobs in my life. I'm currently still working at 2 of them.
  • I am an organized disaster (mostly).
  • I can drive a manual transmission.
  • I can dive into water, but cannot jump feet first!
Seven people?! Geez - uhm - thats a lot of people. I don't know that I know seven people that'll do a meme. How about, if you're interested, lemme know in the comments and I'll link you here!

*************
PS - Please don't forget to check out my second blog. I promise it won't kill you to just click the link!

No comments: