Saturday, July 14, 2007

Kissin' what?!

Blue has announced to the world that I am a schmooze. And, I suppose in this circumstance, being a schmooze is a good thing.

*********************



Here are the Schmooze rules:

1. If you receive The Power of Schmooze Award, write a post with links to 5 blogs that have schmoozed you into submission.

2. Link to this post and Mike so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.

3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ or the 'Power of Shmooze Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog.

*********************

Alright then - five people that have schmoozed their way into my life:

1 - KG - I love her. She's been nothing but sweet to me. But, you'll definitely have to check her out on stickcam sometime, cuz she's also a complete riot to watch!!

2 - Crystal - The girl is hilarious. And, she's got a heart of gold. And, she's hilarious (oh, I said that twice? Well, c'mon! She is!)

3 - Miss Ann - Her ability to 'tell it like it is' in one post and the next one is showing pictures of Winnie the Pooh makes me swoon. I wanna be just like her when I grow up.

4 - Blogarita - C'mon, she was way cool before I found out we were neighbors. She's just that much cooler now!

5- Blue - I know she tagged me with this, and I definitely don't expect her to do the exact same meme again. But, Blue and her family are always welcome to my house!! I hope one day we will be able to really meet!

1 comment:

darlene said...

love your blog!! did i mention that?