Friday, July 06, 2007

Not Typical

I've realized that I've been taking the easy way out lately with these posts.

Heck, six of the last eight have basically consisted of a picture.

I'm totally lame, I know.

But, I don't have much to talk about.

My area of work is slow for some reason, which is affecting my paycheck.

Negatively, of course.

Which means I've not been going to work a lot lately.

Which means that I've been hanging out at home.

Which means, there's not much to talk about.

How does someone find a legit work from home job? I could really use the extra dough.

I promise to be more exciting eventually.

5 comments:

Bluepaintred said...

for the last freaking time. start a new blog. wait till it hits ninety days old, we will pimp it out and get its rank up to three (at minimum) and then start doing PPP on it. I do all my PPP on Paint, because lots of people hate the ads. fuck them. I've made over three hundred in the last thirty days.

if you and tom ignore the folks who hate ppp, you could both submit your blogs, bot take ads and make cash like that.

Trisha (Ashlyn's Adoring Mommy) said...

Hey....what about the pregnant jobless girl!!!??!! Try not even having a job TO go to if you wanted. That's nice. C'mon Lottery!! COME ON ALREADY!!!

Bluepaintred said...

oh man. the lottery is my dream! I love the lottery.

Donna said...

This post could have been soooo much better if you had used bullet points.

I'm disappointed in you.

RisibleGirl said...

WOW- you've sure been through it.

I hope some good luck comes your way- you totally deserve it.