Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Resized

I have three rings that needed to be resized. They've needed to be resized since they were purchased. But, what girl wants to give up her newest jewelry for any amount of time? Right.

Anyway - I take it to the department store where it was bought, thinking that by purchasing the rings there, they would size them for free.

Right. I mean, wrong.

The girl informs me that it cost $20 per ring if they were purchased more than a year ago. After, of course, I've told her that I had owned each ring for a minimum of two years.

I immediately decide to just get one sized. Dropping $20 is easier than paying $60 all at once.

While swiping my credit card, I ask the girl how she would know if the rings were less than a year old.

They take the customer's word on it.

Needless to say, when I take the other two rings in to get them sized, they will be less than a year old!

No comments: