Thursday, September 13, 2007

Holiday Shopping

Believe it or not, guys, the holiday season is literally around the corner. Before you know it, Halloween will be over and we’ll be staring Thanksgiving right in the mouth. Which means its definitely time to start Christmas shopping.

I’ve never done the whole shopping on Black Friday thing before. I hate getting up early. I hate crowds. I hate shopping with crowds. So, in the past I’ve attempted to stay as far away from the stores on the day after Thanksgiving. I’m normally in a food coma the day after Thanksgiving, anyhow!

This year, though, I might just jump in to those thanksgiving ads and get some good deals online! Oh yeah, baby! From the comfort of my desk chair, I’m totally going to be checking out Black Friday’s web site, looking for the best deals. And, I don’t have to be up at 5 AM, waiting in a line!

I could definitely shop at Best Buy on Black Friday. If only I had enough money to get that 42 inch plasma TV that Panasonic is offering. Well, how about I get Tom a DVD instead. That would be more in my price range! I’m all about checking into Wal-Mart to see about getting my niece and nephew something.

Saving money, and not having to go out into that chaos on Black Friday?! Sounds good to me!

No comments: