Sunday, November 06, 2005

Dresses, Dye job, and Decorating

There's nothing more exciting than jumping in a huge vat of mashed potatoes in front of a crowd of hundreds after drinking a twelve pack of beer by yourself within an hour...

Not that I would know... but I can imagine it would be exciting, or a little nauseating, or probably both...

Okay, now that I have your attention. Hehehe!

Caitlin has picked out her bride's maids dresses, and I am one of the lucky people who will be wearing one of them at her wedding. I haven't seen them yet, but Elizabeth sounded confident that I would not be completely uncomfortable in it. Oh how I love dresses anyhow... but even more exciting is being in front of all those people, in a dress, with 3 other girls wearing the same dress, who are 120 times smaller than you... Oh yes. I am looking forward to it.

I actually love Caitlin, and am very excited to be in her wedding party. I've never been a bride's maid (or a bride - as covered in a previous post). I wanted to be involved in the process a little more than I have been so far (current status: non-existent), and plan to make a huge effort to step up.

I dyed my hair today. Its an auburn shade. Its a little bit more noticeable than my usual dye, but I think I like it. I also think my locks might glow a superb fire engine red when I'm in the direct sunlight... I'm not quite sure how I feel about that one yet. I guess it'll do though. ;)

I think I'm going to ask if I can paint the windows at work this year for the holiday season. I've done it once in the past, and it was a lot of fun. They actually turned out pretty decent too. By painting the windows, it will fill some time since business is slowing down for the winter. And, it will also help me get in a couple of hours on my check... yup yup.

No comments: