Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Did I tell you...?

My landlord's business is struggling. He thinks he might have to sell the land the business is on. If he does that, he'll move the business out here. Which, in turn, would mean that he might make the apartments into offices.

Therefore, we need to start looking into goverment assisted housing. I did let the landlord know that most goverment lists have over a year wait. He seemed a little shocked with that information. Guess he's never known anyone that's needed it before.

I'd really like a house instead of an apartment. So, I'm also going to look around for a real estate agent. Maybe we can find something cheaper outside of town... or maybe there's some programs we don't know about. I am really out of my league here, though. I don't know anything about real estate. :D

No comments: