Monday, April 10, 2006

Just Thinking...

Does anyone know of a cheap (but good) push mower? I looked online at Wal-Mart and Target. Yikes.

I should probably keep my eyes open and stop by a couple garage sales. Second hand is always cheaper. :D We'll probably end up borrowing each time we go to mow for a little while. That doesn't bother me too much.

While window shopping online, I saw these garden tools that I think would work really well for Tom. I think they're meant for someone with arthritis.

Eh, I'm done thinking for now.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah I know. I didn't figure she'd do it anyways. you could prob "borrow" the riding lawn mower. not that mom feels comfortable with me mowing, but with the ditches she doesn't want me using the riding mower, and switching from one to the other seems kinda silly to me... not when I can walk around the yard myself, and work on a tan at that lol. you'll have to talk to mom though.... and it it does have that one tire that doesn't seem to stay aired up *shrugs*

Unknown said...

so much for going to indep. over the weekend lol. I know you've got a lot going on, if I come up with any picture ideas would it interest you? gotta try right? like I'll find anything anyways. I really need to put a padlock on all computers.... oh, mom wasn't sure about giving up the riding mower, she said she might use it - I don't see it, but whatever

Unknown said...

I'm never page turning for you again lol I havne't laughed that hard in a while it felt good. I wish that I hadn't had plans. what are you doing this weekend seriously? feel upto any hiking or anything. you've prob got to work. I'll have a 3 day weekend if anything of interest come up. later :-)