Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Nothing worth reporting

Rutiene urology appointment yesterday. No problems.

I'm in the 'hurry up and wait' stage of the house.

Tom and I are discussing a drop down table for the kitchen in the new house and the mechanics of it. That way, he won't have to maneuver around it all the time. And, also, it can be 'built' to his chair height. That way, he could sit at the table with everyone. Sounds like all we would need is an existing table of proper proportions (and, of course, I don't know what those are yet), a couple of hinges (so the table will fold downward) and pins (so the legs will fold in). Simple? Sounds it.... who knows though. Then, we'd need a couple taller chairs for the other seats around the table.

Anyway - that's basically all around here.

Yup. I'm going to go before I explode from all the excitement.

No comments: