Friday, May 19, 2006

Woulda been good to know...

So, I'm running through the grocery store tonight grabbing some stuff quickly. And, while taking a short cut through the card isle, I realize that Father's Day is June 18.

Nice.

Yeah, for those of you who don't know, Father's Day is a big cake day at DQ. Yeah, I'm not going to be working the Saturday before. Well, I could work, but I know it would really stress me out trying to get everything done at work to hurry up and get home. I'll have to think it all through...

So, don't know how NO ONE clued me in to scheduling this on such a crazy weekend. Not the Martin's, not my mother... no one.

Hope people still show up.

Oh, and speaking of which, the numb skull that I am, I forgot to write on the invitations for anyone to bring a snack... Hm.

Food good. Lack of food makes for irritated people. Must work on food.

No comments: