Friday, November 17, 2006

If Your Life Had a Soundtrack

What Would the Music Be?

(I borrowed this off another site, I thought I'd give it a go. Its gotta be better than the Dukes Of Hazzard post, right?)

How this works:

1. Open your music library.
2. Set to shuffle and press play.
3. For every event, list what song is playing.
4. Next event, shuffle to the next song.
5. Don't lie - go with what comes up, just like life.


Opening Credits:
And She Was - Talking Heads

Waking Up:
Whipping Boy - Train

First Day at School:
Fly to the Angels - Slaughter

Falling in Love:
Crying - Aerosmith

Breaking Up:
Daytripper - The Beatles

Prom:
Under My Wheels - Alice Cooper

Life's Okay:
Ironic - Alanis Morissette (I find this one highly entertaining)

Mental Breakdown:
Honey Bee - Tom Petty

Driving:
All Along The Watch Tower - Jimi Hendrix

Flashback:
Stop Draggin' My Heart Around - Stevie Nicks and Tom Petty

Getting Back Together:
You Might Think I'm Crazy - The Cars (this made me giggle a little)

Wedding:
Chattahoochie - Alan Jackson

Birth of Child:
Upside Down - Jack Johnson (the title makes me reconsider ever wanting to have children...)

Final Battle:
Counting Blue Cars - Dishwalla (must be a pretty mellow battle)

Death Scene:
I Wish You Would - Train (great, let me contemplate suicide, k?)

Funeral Song:
Daddy's Hands - The Judds

End Credits:
You Don't Know How It Feels - Tom Petty

No comments: