Saturday, March 24, 2007

Point Taken

  • Paul made it home today, and looks no worse for the wear. No surgery. No big procedures. Pretty much, he just hung out there until the problem resolved itself - on pain medication of course. I'm really thankful he's home, too. I'm more than capable of managing things on my own, but everyone likes a little help. Right?
  • I have to get another tire! I'm hoping that'll fix this crazy wobble that my car is doing. I was thinking I needed an alignment, but only one tire is wearing weird. So, here's hopin' that the tire is the problem and not the car.
  • Also, our flippin' floor drain near our washing machine is not working properly. We tried Drano... that didn't fix it. I hope it doesn't have anything to do with the deodorant incident... I have a feeling we're going to have to call a plumber. Because, you know, we can afford that...
  • My fingernails look fabulous. Okay, well, not fabulous. The polish is half worn off. I can't keep nail polish on to save my life. But, my nails are really long! (Long for me is barely over my finger tips.) I'm super excited about all this. I'm being really careful not to break one!
  • I was asked to take photos at another friend's wedding. It'll be at the end of May. I'm looking forward to it! Its a Buddhist wedding... never been to one. It'll be interesting. My sister is going to come with me to be another photographer. Two photographers are much better than one at a wedding.
  • While in the Taco Bell Drive Thru, after picking Paul up from the hospital, I noticed that the guy in the car in front of us looked so much like my dad that I had to do a double take, then a triple take, and then stare the rest of the time he was in front of us. It was really weird. Really really weird. Really.

1 comment:

Bluepaintred said...

so things are going 50 / 50 good n bad?

have a donut and some coffee, and all will be better. I swear