Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Way Back Wednesday TUESDAY?

UPDATE: Blue has kindly informed me that today is, in fact, Tuesday. Thank goodness someone is here to keep me on track. I'm leaving this post up anyhow... I mean, what harm is it causing?

**********************

Gosh, it seems everytime I turn around, its flippin' Wednesday.

I don't know if I'm going to continue this WBW stuff. But, I'll give ya one more while I'm thinking about it.



I really like this picture of my dad. It kind of reminds me of the pictures that already come in the frame...

Ya know, I always wondered about those people? Like, do they buy the frames and ever bother to replace the paper in it?

Just askin'.

3 comments:

Bluepaintred said...

uhm. every time you turn around its NOT wednesday. cus sometimes its tuesday!

Sheila said...

holy geez. I totally thought it was Wednesday. Thank you...

(I actually had to check my computer calendar after I noticed your comment to confirm that you were correct.)

Sheila said...

I think I need an intervention... :(