Let's do it 'bullet style':
- Dad diagnosed with cancer
- got to be the photographer at a wedding
- landlord basically told us to move asap...
- was asked to be a bridesmaid for the first time by Cait
- Dad passed away
- I got a dollar figure to house hunt with
- I decorated my first real wedding cake
- we recieved word that our offer was accepted on a house
- I got a security system for the house
- we had a kick butt house warming party
- Tom had his first ambulance ride from the new house
- I helped with camp again, and continued my theme of doing something stupid
- Tom and The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy shared something in common
- My sister and I learned that we should research a town before taking a day trip
- I acknowledged my fear of spiders for the first time
- I've realized I do have OCD
- I turned 30
- I quit smoking... and immediately started again (but, my house is still smoke free!)
- My best friend got engaged!
I left out dealing with pressure sores, occupational therapists and prescription coverage... cuz that wasn't even fun the first time around, so why try to remember it?!
What's the plan for next year? Heck if I know.
Strive towards less pressure wounds and more money? Sounds good to me.
Catch ya next year.